TOEFL iBT Student Generated Materials
Find out how to get a TOEFL Component Free of charge.
tags: toefl essay, toefl ibt essay, toefl writing
origin: How to Pass the TOEFL Essay (http://www.ehow.com)
If English is not your first language and you want to get into a college or university in an English-speaking country, then you are usually expected to take the TOEFL exam before you are admitted. If writing is not your strong suit, then you should do some careful preparation before taking the test.
Practice reading nonfiction books, newspapers and magazines. Then rewrite what the book or article said in your own words as quickly as you can. This will help prepare ...
tags: toefl, toefl ibt, toefl ibt essay
origin: TOEFL Essay Question Types – Agree or Disagree (http://www.goodlucktoefl.com)
The lists of Agree or Disagree TOEFL Independent Writing topics below will help you prepare for this type of question on your exam.
1) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer.
2) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts. ...
Publish a TOEFL iBT Material
This section is intended to deliver useful TOEFL learning resources submitted by our students for the purpose of helping each other to prepare better for the TOEFL Test. All materials are published with non-commercial purpose and the origin of the material is provided. If you have come across good TOEFL preparation materials and if you would like to share them with other TOEFL iBT students through our website, we will be glad to reward your effort with a free TOEFL iBT Component of your choice - Reading or Listening. To receive your free TOEFL Component your material should be approved and published. In order to publish the suggested TOEFL material, it should comply with the following rules:
• all fields in the submission form to be filled in correctly
• the material should not have a twin on our database
• the material should have value for the TOEFL students
• the material shouldn't be an excerpt or fragment only
• the material source should be correctly stated
Note that all materials are humanly reviewed and approved. If your material does not comply with the abovementioned rules, please, do not try to publish it.
To publish a meterial you have to log in!