Georgia Nursing Board TOEFL Requirement
published by Enrique Fernandes
1. The Georgia Board of Nursing's Professional Licensing Board Division sets out the TOEFL requirements. Instructions are available on their website.
2. The TOEFL requirement applies to any nurse seeking a license to work in Georgia whose native language is not English or whose coursework was conducted in a language other than English.
3. Foreign-trained nurses who meet all these requirements do not have to take the TOEFL: their native language is English; their initial nursing education took place in Australia, Bermuda, Canada, Ireland, Jamaica, South Africa, Trinidad, United Kingdom or New Zealand; their instruction was in English; and their textbooks were in English.
4. Nurses must score at least 540 on the paper TOEFL or at least 207 on the computer version of the test.
5. Nurses who take the TOEFL test should have the results sent directly to the nursing board. The board's code of 9189 should be included on the test.
More like this:
5 Vocabulary Study Cheats
Learn Why Your English Vocabulary Is Crucial To Earning A High Score On The TOEFL Exam
IELTS versus TOEFL
Do You Know the 100 Most Common Words in English?
TOEFL Practice Tips From A Successful TOEFL Test Taker!
Minimum TOEFL Score – US Universities
Skyrocket Your TOEFL Test Success With This Secret Technique!
Introduction to SAT GMAT and TOEFL courses ? requirement for the same
Top Tips to Improve your Listening
TOEFL- At a glance…
All Materials ...