Georgia Nursing Board TOEFL Requirement
published by Enrique Fernandes
1. The Georgia Board of Nursing's Professional Licensing Board Division sets out the TOEFL requirements. Instructions are available on their website.
2. The TOEFL requirement applies to any nurse seeking a license to work in Georgia whose native language is not English or whose coursework was conducted in a language other than English.
3. Foreign-trained nurses who meet all these requirements do not have to take the TOEFL: their native language is English; their initial nursing education took place in Australia, Bermuda, Canada, Ireland, Jamaica, South Africa, Trinidad, United Kingdom or New Zealand; their instruction was in English; and their textbooks were in English.
4. Nurses must score at least 540 on the paper TOEFL or at least 207 on the computer version of the test.
5. Nurses who take the TOEFL test should have the results sent directly to the nursing board. The board's code of 9189 should be included on the test.
More like this:
What about your accent?
Why GRE and TOEFL scores are important?
How to TOEFL iBT
TOEFL Vocabulary Building Made Simple
Gre Test Preparation | Gre Test | Gre Exam
How to achieve High score on English TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Tests
Seven TOEFL Listening Tips : Practice Makes A Man Perfect: Never Pass Without Following This Tips
What Is the Difference Between TOEFL & First Certificate?
All Materials ...