Georgia Nursing Board TOEFL Requirement
published by Enrique Fernandes
1. The Georgia Board of Nursing's Professional Licensing Board Division sets out the TOEFL requirements. Instructions are available on their website.
2. The TOEFL requirement applies to any nurse seeking a license to work in Georgia whose native language is not English or whose coursework was conducted in a language other than English.
3. Foreign-trained nurses who meet all these requirements do not have to take the TOEFL: their native language is English; their initial nursing education took place in Australia, Bermuda, Canada, Ireland, Jamaica, South Africa, Trinidad, United Kingdom or New Zealand; their instruction was in English; and their textbooks were in English.
4. Nurses must score at least 540 on the paper TOEFL or at least 207 on the computer version of the test.
5. Nurses who take the TOEFL test should have the results sent directly to the nursing board. The board's code of 9189 should be included on the test.
More like this:
TOEFL: 10 tips to take you to the top
How to TOEFL iBT
Speaking and Writing Topics
Stepping outside of exam-prepping textbooks
TOEFL Practice Tips From A Successful TOEFL Test Taker!
Top Tips to Improve your Listening
Master the TOEFL Test Writing Section With These Top Tips!
Seven TOEFL Listening Tips : Practice Makes A Man Perfect: Never Pass Without Following This Tips
Terrific Tips for TOEFL
New format - TOEFL iBT Speaking questions
All Materials ...