hi, my name is paolo rossi and i'm from palembang, indonesia. i wanna know about the time schedule for this course.
- the period is for 30 day right?
- what about the time schedule ?
i mean can i make my own schedule, how?
- i wanna know whom will teach me? do i get fixed yutor"
- this is live courses right
- what should i prepare for this course ?
(computer, headset, internet,........)
soryy if i ask too much, i'm new at this.
i wanna take this course so badly. thats why your answer would be very helpfull for me
Online TOEFL Course
The TOEFL course study material is distributed within 30 day schedule but you have access for 90 days. So, you can make your own schedule how to take the course within this 90 days. The course is organized in 3 main study areas:
1. TOEFL Study content. Imagine it as a book but very detailed. Every single TOEFL question is explained.
2. TOEFL Training - this is a practical exercises at the end of the day. These exercises are given to you and right after you make your choice you are given the correct answer and explanations why it is correct and some hints how to answer these types of TOEFL questions.
3. TOEFL Practice (realistic tests) - you are given several realistic TOEFL tests throughout your study. They are as follows:
At the start of the course (day 1) you are given a Pre TOEFL test to check your level.
At the end of each TOEFL section you are given a section test - Reading test (day , Listening test (day 15), Speaking test (day 22) and Writing test (day 29).
When you complete the course you are given a Full TOEFL practice test to check how have you progressed during the course and what to expect when you sit for the real TOEFL exam.
I hope this answers your questions.