Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't find an answer to your question here, please ask us via our contact form!
1. Is there a delay between the cash-in and the access to the test?
Our system is automated - once we receive confirmation of payment from PayPal, the system automatically gives you access to the test/section you have paid for. However, sometimes PayPal identifies the payment as invalid or suspicious and it takes time to verify the payment. It is only in this case that there is a delay between the cash-in and the access to the test.
2. Is scoring and feedback included in the test price?
Of course! Once you buy a Full TOEFL iBT Test or a TOEFL iBT component, you receive the full service and you are not asked to pay additionally for scoring and feedback.
3. What is the difference between Practice mode and Test mode?
In Test Mode you take the test as it is at the real TOEFL iBT exam. The test is timed and once the time for a particular component is over, the system automatically takes you to the next section (or to the result page if it is the last component). Only full tests can be taken in Test Mode.
In Practice mode you can take the components of the test separately. For example, you can take the Reading section only. Once the section is complete, you receive score and feedback immediately. Then you may decide to take the Writing section - when you complete it, you will receive score and feedback within 24 hours. In Practice Mode you may continue working on a particular component even if the time is over.
4. What happens if my internet connection or my computer crashes when I take a practice test?
When your Internet connection or computer is up and running again, you can continue the test from the point you have stopped. To do so, enter your account and go to the test page. In the right column of the table you will see the available actions. For the test you have started, the available action will be 'Finish the test'. Just click on it and you will continue the test from the place where you were cut off.
5. Are there any specific hardware/software requirements to do the practice tests?
The hardware and software components you need in order to take some of our TOEFL iBT practice tests are available (pre-installed) in most of the new PC configurations. Here is what your computer needs to have to be able to run our application and do the tests:
6. If I buy the TOEFL test, can I download it to my computer so that I can work with it "offline"?
No, you can't do that. Our TOEFL Practice Tests are delivered only online. You will need Internet connection to work on the test. However, that is one of the features that make our TOEFL tests so close to the real exam.
7. I bought a test and I can't find it?
The only reason for that can be the delay in the confirmation of your payment from PayPal. Once the confirmation is received, you automatically get access to the test.
8. Is paying via Western Union safe?
Yes, it is safe! As a sender, you will receive a receipt confirming that you have sent the money to i-Courses official who can collect it only with his ID.
9. How similar are the practice tests to the real test?
They are similar to the highest possible extent:
For testimony, just take our . free sample TOEFL iBT test!
10. I did a Practice TOEFL test via i-Courses.org but I am not satisfied with the results I achieved. Can I re-do the test?
In order to re-do the same test you need to re-buy it. However, we wouldn't recommend taking the same TOEFL Practice test. The results will be manipulated (unrealistic), because you have already gone through the test and you will know what to expect. It would be much better for your TOEFL preparation process to take another test and do your best to improve your score.
11. I just purchased TOEFL IBT Listening and it shows 'Take the test' tab, but when I click on it, it's not taking me to the test page.
There can be two reasons for that. First, there may be a problem with your internet connection or there can be a problem with the settings of your browser. You need to have Java Script enabled to do the test. Always do the System check - it will identify any inappropriate settings on your browser or computer.
12. Why is the status of my test 'Finish the test' when I have not done it yet?
The system is designed in such a way that once you click on the tab 'Take a Test', even if you exit immediately, the status of your test automatically changes to 'Finish the test'. Next time you click on it, you will start the test from the very beginning.
13. I bought a test, I received confirmation of payment from PayPal, but I can't find the test anywhere?
The most likely reason for that may be that you have created two accounts on our website. If you have created two accounts, you can see and take the test through the account you have made the payment.
14. I just purchased TOEFL IBT test and it shows 'Take the test' button, but when I click on it, it's not taking me to the test page.
The possible reasons for that may be:
i-Courses.org is a web page dedicated to deliver a variety of TOEFL Practice Materials to help students in their preparation for the most popular English Test - TOEFL iBT. Students may find diversity of training materials including Full Tests, Free Sample Test, Mini Tests, Strategies and Tips, Learning resources developed by our academic department - in the Learning Center, or uploaded by other students - in Students and Communities Section of this web site. Students have different TOEFL preparation needs. Here we have tried to meet the majority of them and thus develop the largest database for TOEFL iBT Practice.
Copyright: i-Courses Ltd. (2008 - 2013)©